- Skin & Nails
- Hair Photos
Are you looking for a new way to give your holiday manis a little more impact? Try this easy metallic nail art tutorial from Julep using polish from their new Mad For Metallics Welcome Box! It’s quick, easy, and anyone can do it!
Metallic Nail Art Tutorial
All it takes are three quick and easy steps:
1. Apply your base coat and let dry completely.
2. Use a striping brush to polish a thin line at the bottom of the color area and let dry.
3. Fill in the rest of nail with color.
Apply your top coat and you are done!
*Tip: Don’t forget to prep your nails before applying nail polish! For instructions on how to do this check out the tip section in this ombre nail tutorial post!
Did you know that when you join Julep’s beauty box, you’ll get a box of brand-new, full sized nail color and beauty products each month – and you deserve it!
- Julep is affordable. Every month you get more than $40 of full-size products for just $24.99 per month (tip – prepay for three months at a time and save $15).
- Julep is the only customizable box of full-size, limited-run nail colors and beauty innovations. That means no surprises, no dupes or colors you don’t like. You can see what is in your box each month and have the option of swapping out colors/products you already have or don’t want.
- Julep subscribers get 20% off all single product purchases, free shipping, early access to secret sales. If you are passionate about your polish, that adds up to some amazing savings!
Sign Up to get notified when new giveaways go live!
Tagsalterna bangs bareMinerals Beauty Clinique Color Conditioner cosmetology DIY giveaway hair haircolor haircolorist haircut Hairspray hairstylist howto infographic joico Julep julepmaven KENRA KENRAColor makeup mascara Matrix Moisturizer nailpolish nails ogle ogleschool Organic PaulMitchell polish products Redken salon shampoo skin Skincare Stylist Tigi treatment Ulta ultabeauty