LulaRoe-Size-Chart-ClothingHere’s the LulaRoe Size Chart for skirts, dresses, leggings, tops, and girls’ clothing!

If you’re not sure about your size, then you might want to attend a local LulaRoe Pop-Up Party to try on the styles you like before you buy them.

You should also take your measurements so you can have a better idea of which items will look best on you(this is great for skirt lengths and inseams). I know it’s a pain, and no one likes doing it when they’re on the couch ordering clothes online, but it’s SO worth it!

Also, you don’t have to attend a LulaRoe Pop-Up Party at someone’s home to try on stuff! There are tons of public events and stores that have LulaRoe clothes available to browse and try on! Just find someone in your area and contact them for more information.

To receive an invite to an exclusive 24 hour online LulaRoe sale and get entered to win a free LulaRoe outfit of your choice….click here! All you have to do is join the group and look for the event invitation!

LulaRoe-Size-Chart

via LulaRoe.com

Click here for the LulaRoe Size Measurements!

Check out my Top 5 LulaRoe Picks here!

This chart can be used to find your size for all LulaRoe clothing items, to include:

• Leggings
  • Girls’ Clothing
  • Girls Cassie Skirt
  • Girls Leggings
  • Dot Dot Smile
  • Temple Dress
  • Temple Skirt

What's you favorite LulaRoe Clothing piece?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

62 Responses to LulaRoe Size Chart

1. Kaylee says:

I’m 5’1 130lbs. Deciding if I should try a scarlet (not sure size) or xxs carly

2. Dania says:

Maybe you can help me. I’m trying to figure what would fit me. Especially in the dresses like the Nicole or Amelia and the Cassie skirt. I’m 5’2″ weigh 94 lbs. My measurements are 32 -25- 30 I can wear the Scarlett in size 12 and the Classic T, Maxi in xxs but the Perfect T in xxs is too big. Thank you.

• Renee says:

Hi Dania, I’m a little larger than you at about 5’3″ and 115. I tried the XXS Carly, and although with a belt I could wear it, I really want to try the Scarlett. I wouldn’t buy another Carly. You would probably love the Nicole. I have an XXS that I love and it is quite fitted. I would say the Cassie would be too big unless you like the idea of wearing it as a dress. I also have one Amelia in the smallest size and although its a little big it looks cute on. Have you tried the Gigi yet? It looks amazing with an Azure skirt. I wear the kids azure in 10 or 12 and the XXS or XS Gigi.

3. Aly says:

I’m 5’6 and weigh 143 lbs. What size Azure skirt should I get? Thank you!

4. Katie B. says:

I’m a size 12ish but I’m curvy. I have a small waist and bigger hips. Would I be able to fit a Small Madison? I tried on a Medium Amelia and it fit just fine through the waist without being tight at all.

5. ear cuff says:

Hello. Thanks for this info! Excellent article.

6. susan byrne says:

i’m 5’11 1/2 and wear a 22/24, do you think I could wear a tc legging?? I don’t care if they are a little short. I just want to get them on. I am currently losing weight.

Yes! They might stretch a little, but you can definitely wear them! I’m 5’9″ and they’re too long for me(which is great because most everything is always too short)! It also depends on where you carry your weight. I’m a 14 on top and an 18 on bottom…I have a lot of hips/butt so if you’re more apple or rectangle shaped then you’ll be fine.

However, if you’re more on the hourglass side like I am…then I would be cautious or try them on at a LulaRoe pop-up first!

Thanks for reading!

7. kimberly Peterson says:

I am 5’8″ and thin, but my length is in my legs…would the lucy skirt be too short for me to wear as they should be worn?

8. Victoria says:

What dress would be good for someone 5 ft tall

What’s your body shape? If you’re not sure…you can refer to this guide!

I would choose a dress that falls above the knee if you want a shorter style. Longer cuts look best on taller people(that’s my opinion). If you want a long dress…I would go with a maxi! Those can be worn many ways and look great on shorter people with a tucked in tank or tee, which will make you look taller!

9. […] Click here for the basic LulaRoe Size Chart! […]

10. Barb says:

Is there any charts that measures the garment flat in inches

11. eve says:

I’m a tall size 0 but find that OS falls about 3″ above my ankles whilst still being plenty roomy in the hips and thighs. I’m looking for a longer length, but am worried I might be sorry if I buy too big.

12. Anna says:

I’m 5’8″ and weigh 155-160 lbs. I’m not sure what size leggings to get. I typically wear a size 10 in jeans. It seems as if I’m borderline and I’m worried that neither size will fit.

I think you would wear OS in LulaRoe leggings. If you’re nervous about ordering….just check out a local LulaRoe pop-up in your area and try them on before you buy!

Thanks for reading!

13. Lo says:

I am a size 14, but only 5’0″. Do I get OS, or risk “elephant ankles” with the TC?

14. gretchen says:

I’m 5’3 176lbs. With thick thighs and a belly. What size leggings?

• gretchen says:

Edit to add size 12

I would get the tall & curvy, but you may want to ask one of my LulaRoe consultants just to be sure. I’ve only worn the T&C leggings, so I’m not sure how “forgiving” the OS leggings are.

Personally, I would rather buy leggings that are slightly larger than necessary rather than leggings that are a bit small. Clothing like this has a tendency to shrink a little when washed, so I think you would be fine.

15. Lisa says:

I am 5’10, with huge boobs (53″ chest), and like a tunic to measure 56″ in the chest. What size of Carly would I take? Thanks!

16. Erin says:

I’m interested in the Ana. I’m 5’7” and in between a 6-8 (more like an 8). Would you recommend the small or medium? I want the top to be fitted and not look like a pj! 😉

17. […] more tips on shopping for LulaRoe check out these posts: LulaRoe Size Chart LulaRoe Outfits LulaRoe […]

18. Linda says:

I’m 5ft 4 in and weigh 180. What size leggings should I order I have curvy legs and rear

19. Kelly says:

How do the maxis run? True to size?

Yes! If you are tall (5’8″ or taller) then I would go up a size(unless you are very slender- size 8 or smaller). Only because this type of clothing tends to draw up a little after the first wash. I’m very careful of how I launder my clothes, but sometimes skirts and dresses seem a little shorter afterwards. Most of my height is in my legs, so I always buy clothing with room for shrinkage!

*Tips on washing LulaRoe:
      1. Wash in cold water.
      2. Dry on wrinkle release for only 5-10 minutes.
      3. Dry on drying rack or hang with appropriate hangers for the garment.

• cinda coe says:

I’ve found that the maxis run large. I’m a solid size 12 (with smaller waist and wide hips) & a small Maxi fits me perfectly!

20. sherry boyd says:

I’m new to lularoe and I’m looking to buy some leggings I’m 5’3 my measurements are weight 115 waist is 32 1/2 hip 35 1/4

21. Sarah says:

Help!! I’m so confused with what size to get!! I’m a 10/12 pant size and 5’11”. Should I get OS or TC?? I’m tempted to try the OS because it seems like they are so much easier to find! Thanks!!

Definitely get the Tall & Curvy! You will be so disappointed if you get the One Size Leggings!!!!

I have tons of TC leggings….all you have to do is join some LulaRoe Facebook groups and keep an eye out for when they are holding online sales. They post photos and you just comment “sold”, then they send you an invoice to your e-mail and ship the items that week! My local LulaRoe consultants offer “porch pick-up” for people in town.

LulaRoe consultants receive a random assortment of patterns and sizes in their shipments, and some have a better variety because they sell more. That’s why it’s a good idea to follow a few different sellers!

Here are the links to my LulaRoe girls:
      LulaRoe Janet Herndon
      LulaRoe Amanda Griffin
      LulaRoe Deanna Harris
      LulaRoe Tiffany Cook

• staceyjsharp says:

Have you tried the TC? I’m 5’8″ and a size 10/12 and they FALL off me. The OS are a little tighter than I like around the waist, but look WAY better.

22. Misty says:

I wear a size 12, but am only 5’2″ and have big hips. I’m worried that the talk/curvy would be insanely too long but that the os wouldn’t be big enough.

It depends on “what type” of a size 12 you are. As you probably know, a 12 can be many shapes and sizes! I would go by weight in your case(considering you have larger hips. If you’re 175lbs or lighter, then the OS Leggings will probably fit you. They are very forgiving!

If you think you’re borderline, then get the TS Leggings, or go to a local LulaRoe pop up and try on a pair. In my area there are always LulaRoe consultants doing pop ups in the community! For example, there’s one that often sets up at the Farmers Market on Saturday(sidewalk sale, but there are some empty office spaces where people can try on the clothes). There’s another consultant that does a pop up every Tuesday at a cute little shop on our Main Street.

You can find these local pop ups by following a nearby consultant on Facebook! Here’s an example: LulaRoe Janet Herndon

23. Angie says:

I’m not sure what size of leggings I should order. I’m 5’6″ and my jeans are mostly 14, some 12. I carry all my weight in rear end and thighs. Should I get tall and curvy?

Yes! You’ll have some extra length, but I don’t see that as a bad thing with leggings. Most of them shrink a little anyways when you wash them and they’re more comfortable when they don’t ride up the ankle, in my opinion.

24. klmayokaren says:

I have a question about the leggings…I’m 5’11” and 140lbs…so Tall and Skinny. I ordered a pair of the OS leggings and absolutely looooove the fabric and how they fit around my legs but they are really short! Do you think the TC will be too baggy on me?

They’re very stretchy, so I think they will be fine. There’s extra length on the TC leggings in my opinion(I’m 5’9″ and mostly legs). I don’t wash mine in warm water, or dry them so that could help if you feel they’re a little big….still don’t think you’ll have to do that.

One word of advice that you probably already know….

Don’t ever by anything that’s not “tall”. Dress pants, jeans, leggings, etc. I know you probably find lots of regular length clothing that you want to make work, but it won’t 🙂

My favorite leggings are Victorias Secret! They come in long and they are awesome! Click here to view the knockout leggings by VS!

• Vicki says:

Hello,
      Yes, I do think the TC will be too baggy on you. I had never ordered a pair of the LulaRoe leggings before and ended up ordering the TC due to my size (5’7″ & 160lbs) and they are too loose/baggy on me. You are much thinner than I am so I think the TC might be too loose on you as far as fit goes. Of course, this is just based on my personal opinion and experience with the one pair I purchased.
      Thanks!

• Kelly says:

I’m 5’11 and 140 pounds too! The tc are too big on me. I have to pin the sides. The os are not perfect either but fit better than tc. have you tried the azure skirt? I wonder if a large is going to be too big. I tried a medium once and it fit, but I see prints I like in large.

• Stephanie McCauley says:

I. At it work but I would go w/ medium.
        I can wear both O/S and T/C and prefer a Large Azure. Btw my new fav this summer

25. […] Click here to view the LulaRoe Size Chart! […]

• Judy F. says:

For those of us who do not live near a live event, it would be very useful to connect with an online seller who has measured some of the items to give a general idea of the actual size. The size chart could also be updated with actual measurements. For instance, instead of “14-16” or “18-20”, how about bust, waist, hip measurements for those specific ranges. I usually wear a size 18 in most ready-to-wear clothes, but the “18-20” Nicole dress was way too tight. Now, my only option really is to resell it, as I don’t want the hassle of a return, nor do I want to mess up my nieces’ pop-up party perks, as she “hosted” the party and got some benefit from it. It is very unlikely that I will ever again purchase from LuLaRoe. Btw, I don’t expect you to post this message on your website. It is a suggestion that I’m sharing with you only.

The size chart is provided by a Lula Roe seller, I did not make it. The girl that I buy from posts tips during sales to help everyone with sizes. For example, she will let everyone know if you should order up or down a size for each specific item.

Your suggestions are great, but they should be directed to Lula Roe corporate as I am not an affiliate of Lula Roe. I just posted this information because I had trouble finding it myself.

Here’s a link to the seller that I like:
        Shop LulaRoe

26. Erika says:

If you’re very tall, definitely order the tall & curvy leggings unless you’re a size 4 or smaller!

• Vicki says:

Hi Erika,
      I am new to finding out about the LulaRoe leggings, skirts, etc. and am reading sizing information to help me select the appropriate size since I am unable to try them on first. Above, you comment that unless someone is a size 4 they should order the tall & curvy size. That is very helpful is it is accurate as I hate when leggings are too small or don’t fit me right. Hoping you can help guide me – I am typically a size 10 (sometimes 8), I am 5′ 7″ tall, weigh around 160 pounds and tend to carry my weight in my tummy area. Should I purchase the TC versus the OS??? Thank you for any guidance you can provide! I have never purchased or worn this brand.

I would go with the OS unless you are curvy. It sounds like you’re saying that your hips/thighs are not overly curvy, so that would be the biggest concern with One Size vs. Tall & Curvy leggings.

Overall, it sounds like you should order the One Size Leggings!

Thanks for reading my blog!

• Vicki says:

Thank you so much for your help, Erika. You’re correct, I am not overly curvy or carry weight in my hips or thighs, just my tummy area. I appreciate your assistance and I’m excited to try these!
          Vicki