Everyone’s been asking for LulaRoe size measurements, so I made an easy chart based off of the one on the LulaRoe clothing website. These measurements are based on women’s sizes in the United States.

All measurements are in inches and some of you may have measurements that overlap between two sizes. If you’re not sure which size to order then consider how clothes usually fit you. LulaRoe clothing is very forgiving, therefore most people can do down a size in shirts but should stay true to size in dresses.

LulaRoe Size Measurements

LulaRoe-Size-Chart-Measurements

Click here for the basic LulaRoe Size Chart!

How To Measure

To choose the correct size for you, us a body tape measure  as follows:
Bust
Measure around the most full part of your chest.

Waist
Measure around your natural waistline.

Hips
Measure 20cm down from your natural waistline.

Do you love LulaRoe? Check out these posts:

LulaRoe Clothing Prices

LulaRoe Outfits

LulaRoe Top 5 Picks

LulaRoe Alternatives on Modcloth

Where To Buy LulaRoe

12 Responses to LulaRoe Size Measurements

1. Jo says:

Hi, I just bought a Nicole 3xl and normally wear an 18/20 22/24 because of my hips. This dress fits so tight that I would say it is a 16 maybe 18 and so tight. I ordered the larger size for a loose fit. No luck. Help. The perfect tee 2xl fits nice and 3xl is very big.

When i finally caved and bought a few things from my LulaRoe friends…I treated it the same way I do when I’m shopping in the store or online.

So many women struggle with choosing the right cut to flatter their shape. It’s all about knowing what works for you and how you feel when you wear it. I have a lot of dresses that are similar, and I bought them because I know they would look great and fit well. Those times that I get a “wild hair”, decide to go for it, and purchase a dress that’s out of my norm…I regret it. Every time!

Why do I make this same mistake over and over again? It’s often because I found a really great deal or it’s just soooo cute that I literally cannot help myself.

Go to the LulaRoe website and view all of the styles available. You will know which styles you’re going to love, and which styles you’d probably impulse buy because the print is just amazing! Don’t click on those….just don’t…wait for the perfect print in a dress that’s perfect for you 🙂

2. Erin says:

Hello! I so appreciate your chart! I was wondering if you know where I could find the lengths of LLR items for someone who is very tall (me!). In particular, things like Sarah and the Maxi (well, all things really!). I own a Large Sarah but sometimes thing I could fit into a Medium better, but it might be too short looking. This applies to the Lindsay as well. Thanks for any input!

I’m 5’9″ and I haven’t had much luck with LulaRoe…my legs are so long and their clothing is based on average height.

I LOVE these websites for my favorites in “Tall” or “Long” sizes:

Gap.com *Here’s my favorite dress!

VictoriasSecret.com *THE best leggings!

Amazon.com *Baeleaf Leggings…I have every color…

3. Brittany Wood says:

I’m usually in a size large tshirt. They are form fitting; how i like. I ordered a size L Randy. Will it fit? I’m 5’4 & 160 lbs.

4. Sarah says:

I need some advice on sizing. My bust measurement is 35, waist is 28, hips are 37. It appears that I should be a small. I fit into an xxs classic tee, so obviously not all styles are designed to fit tightly to those measurements. I don’t know the clothes that we’ll yet, so I want to hear other people’s opinions. In the Amelia and Nicole styles, what would you recommend I try? Is it pretty true to size if I got my regular small? Would I be able to go up or down a size if there was pattern that I really wanted? Anyone with similar body types who owns those styles that can help?

5. Ashley Kelly says:

What are your thoughts on a girl’s size 14 maxi (discontinued style) on a grown woman? I found a really cute one on eBay, but the seller has it listed as a woman’s skirt. Maybe she doesn’t realize it’s actually a child size (in the spirit of giving her the benefit of the doubt…)
    Any experience with this style and how the sizing runs? Ty!

I think it would work if you’re petite. This maxi is definitely shorter than a womens maxi LulaRoe skirt.

I’d estimate that a petite woman, narrrow size 8 down to a wider size 2 could wear a girls size 14 maxi!

6. Alana Jones says:

Can I use this sizing chart graphic?

7. […] Click here for the LulaRoe Size Measurements! […]