If you’re not sure what to do with your hair on your wedding day, then you’ve come to the right place! I offer wedding services providing the latest trends in hair & make-up. If you’re having a wedding in our area feel free to contact me to discuss your needs on your wedding day!
August 2013 · National Harbor, Maryland
Hair by: Erika Brown
Photography by: Abby Jiu
For more examples of my personal creations please check out the Photo Gallery!
If you need help finding your style click here!
Services for weddings are as follows:
- Bridal Consultation
- Styles for the Bride
- Styles for Bridesmaids & Flower Girls
- Mothers of the Bride & Groom
- Make Up
If you have an upcoming wedding in the Hampton Roads Area and need a few pros to help you look fabulous contact me for more information. I am happy to provide quotes for services in or out of the salon for your wedding day. For advice on styles, accessories, complimenting your look, and more you can message me on facebook or use the link above!
Things to consider…
- The Big Day- Be sure to keep a mental checklist of anything you need to accomplish that day and know how much time you need. Are you going to the nail salon before or after your hair appointment? If you’re with a large party is there ample time for everyone to get pampered with time to spare?
- Your Appointment- Are you or your bridal party having your hair and makeup done at the salon? Is everyone getting updo’s or wearing their hair down? Do you have hair accessories or a veil that need to be incorporated into the style? What kind of look are you going for and do you have examples to help your stylist give you what you want?
- Money– This one’s pretty important for obvious reasons! Hairstylists sometimes fret over doing wedding hair for one main reason: there is always an issue with someone thinking someone else is paying or people just not paying at all. In my many experiences with wedding parties the only reason money creates a problem is when everything is poorly planned. Always remember that your stylist deserves what was agreed upon and it’s poor etiquette to offer them dinner or a gift in replace of payment (but dinner or a gift is a nice extra :)! )
*For tips on planning your big day and what you need to do before your appointment, check out these links & posts:
Follow Me on Facebook!
💋 Summer Product FavoritesLoading ...
💋 Salon Color or Box Color?Loading ...
- Loading ...
💋 Use WEN?Loading ...
Tagsalterna bangs bareMinerals Beauty Color colorlines Conditioner DIY giveaway hair haircolor haircolorist haircut Hairspray hairstylist howto infographic joico Julep julepmaven KENRA KENRAColor makeup mascara Matrix Moisturizer nailpolish nails ogle ogleschool Organic PaulMitchell polish products Redken salon shampoo skin Skincare Stylist swatches Tigi treatment Ulta ultabeauty