- Skin & Nails
- About Me
How to do a Waterfall Braid
There are so many different braid trends now, but waterfall braids are one of the most requested of them all! I realized that I needed to master how to do a waterfall braid when prom season hit this year.
Little did I know that the waterfall braid trend would only be the beginning of a wave of braid trends!
Maybe I’ll be able to keep up and master them all, but for now this is a great place to start.
Here’s a great video I found on Waterfall Braiding:
If you’re a braiding connoisseur please share your favorites in the comment section. Brownie points if you have a tutorial to share!
Tagged with: braid • How To • waterfall braid
Professional Hairstylist | American Board Certified Haircolorist | Makeup Artist | Beauty Blogger
*Comments submitted with a false e-mail address will not be approved.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Follow Me On Facebook!
Hair Products by Hair Type
💋 Summer Product FavoritesLoading ...
💋 Salon Color or Box Color?Loading ...
- Loading ...
- Tee Trades on Why Do Hairstylists Hate Sallys Beauty Supply?
- Dontbotherresponding on Why Do Hairstylists Hate Sallys Beauty Supply?
- Erika on How to Buy Professional Hair Dye
- Erika on 5 Secrets to Mixing Hair Color
- Erika on Face Mask Recall
- Erika on Perms with Colored Hair
- Erika on Professional Makeup vs. Drugstore Brands
- Erika on Bleach and Heat
- Potitsa Gregorakos on Why Do Hairstylists Hate Sallys Beauty Supply?
- Mosa on Bleach and Heat
💋 Use WEN?Loading ...
Tagsalterna bangs bareMinerals Beauty Color Conditioner cosmetology DIY giveaway hair haircolor haircolorist haircut Hairspray hairstylist howto infographic joico Julep julepmaven KENRA KENRAColor livingproof makeup mascara Matrix Moisturizer nailpolish nails ogle ogleschool Organic PaulMitchell polish products Redken salon shampoo skin Skincare Stylist Tigi treatment Ulta ultabeauty