Are you crazy about coconuts just as everyone else seems to be?
Good thing because coconuts are awesome and they have so many wonderful uses.
The most obvious uses are for skin care, hair care, and health.
You might want to check out 10 Great Uses for Coconut Oil after you read about the many benefits coconuts have to offer!
Coconut oil is great for:
- Contains a powerful combination of unique fatty acids which give it unbelievable medicinal properties.
- Increases your energy which also helps you burn more fat!
- Contains lauric acid which can kill some bacteria and fungi.
- It’s a natural appetite suppressant.
- Populations all over the globe that eat lots of coconuts are the among the healthiest.
- Protects against hair damage, moisturizes skin, and can act as a natural sunscreen
There are several other great benefits from using and consuming coconut oil as well. Here’s another great coconut oil product that you may want to try if you don’t already have a favorite.
As I’ve mentioned in other posts…I LOVE the solid coconut oil from Trader Joe’s, but fractionated coconut oil is great for other things and saves time!
The Fractionated Coconut Oil offered by GoPure is considered an all-natural type of carrier oil that is able to easily absorb into your skin, which makes it a go-to option for all types of topical therapies.
It offers a feather-light emollient, providing a soothing barrier, without the risk of clogging your pores, and is ideal for dry or otherwise troubled skin.
It provides the skin with a non-greasy, silky smooth feel, unlike the other vegetable carrier oils currently available.
It is completely soluble with all types of essential oils and is odorless and colorless, which means it will not stain any fabric it comes in contact with.
TIP- I use coconut oil as a carrier oil for my reed diffusers.
It’s great for refilling them rather than spending money on refills at the store. I just add a few hefty drops of essential oil to it for a fresh scent!
You can use any of your favorites and mix them up!
Follow Me on Facebook!
💋 Summer Product FavoritesLoading ...
💋 Salon Color or Box Color?Loading ...
- Loading ...
- Why Do Hairstylists Hate Sallys Beauty Supply? on
- The Pear Body Shape on
- WEN Causes Hair Loss on
- 5 Shampoos for Hair Loss on
- Product Comparison Charts on
- Beauty Tip #50: Applying Makeup on
- Cloud9 Blemish Control Moisturizer on
- Hair Color At Sally’s Beauty Supply on
- Tea Tree Oil for Acne on
- Should I Use a Derma Roller? on
💋 Use WEN?Loading ...
Tagsalterna bangs bareMinerals Beauty Color colorlines Conditioner DIY giveaway hair haircolor haircolorist haircut Hairspray hairstylist howto infographic joico Julep julepmaven KENRA KENRAColor livingproof makeup mascara Matrix Moisturizer nailpolish nails ogle ogleschool Organic PaulMitchell polish products Redken salon shampoo skin Skincare Stylist Tigi treatment Ulta ultabeauty