- Skin & Nails
- About Me
Are you crazy about coconuts just as everyone else seems to be?
Good thing because coconuts are awesome and they have so many wonderful uses.
The most obvious uses are for skin care, hair care, and health.
You might want to check out 10 Great Uses for Coconut Oil after you read about the many benefits coconuts have to offer!
Coconut oil is great for:
- Contains a powerful combination of unique fatty acids which give it unbelievable medicinal properties.
- Increases your energy which also helps you burn more fat!
- Contains lauric acid which can kill some bacteria and fungi.
- It’s a natural appetite suppressant.
- Populations all over the globe that eat lots of coconuts are the among the healthiest.
- Protects against hair damage, moisturizes skin, and can act as a natural sunscreen
There are several other great benefits from using and consuming coconut oil as well. Here’s another great coconut oil product that you may want to try if you don’t already have a favorite.
As I’ve mentioned in other posts…I LOVE the solid coconut oil from Trader Joe’s, but fractionated coconut oil is great for other things and saves time!
The Fractionated Coconut Oil offered by GoPure is considered an all-natural type of carrier oil that is able to easily absorb into your skin, which makes it a go-to option for all types of topical therapies.
It offers a feather-light emollient, providing a soothing barrier, without the risk of clogging your pores, and is ideal for dry or otherwise troubled skin.
It provides the skin with a non-greasy, silky smooth feel, unlike the other vegetable carrier oils currently available.
It is completely soluble with all types of essential oils and is odorless and colorless, which means it will not stain any fabric it comes in contact with.
TIP- I use coconut oil as a carrier oil for my reed diffusers.
It’s great for refilling them rather than spending money on refills at the store. I just add a few hefty drops of essential oil to it for a fresh scent!
You can use any of your favorites and mix them up!
Tagged with: carrieroil • coconutoil • EssentialOil • fractionatedcoconutoil • oils • reeddiffuser • skin • Skincare
Professional Hairstylist | American Board Certified Haircolorist | Makeup Artist | Beauty Blogger
4 Responses to Coconut Oil
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
*Comments submitted with a false e-mail address will not be approved.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Follow Me On Facebook!
Hair Products by Hair Type
💋 Summer Product FavoritesLoading ...
💋 Salon Color or Box Color?Loading ...
- Loading ...
- Erika on How to Buy Professional Hair Dye
- Erika on Joico Vero K-Pak Color Swatches
- Erika on Holiday Beauty Tips
- Erika on Pony-O Hair Accessories
- Erika on 5 Secrets to Mixing Hair Color
- Erika on Perms with Colored Hair
- Erika on WEN Causes Hair Loss
- Erika on 10 Money Saving Makeup Hacks
- Erika on Perms with Colored Hair
- Erika on Why Do Hairstylists Hate Sallys Beauty Supply?
💋 Use WEN?Loading ...
Tagsalterna bangs bareMinerals Beauty Color Conditioner cosmetology DIY giveaway hair haircolor haircolorist haircut Hairspray hairstylist howto infographic joico Julep julepmaven KENRA KENRAColor livingproof makeup mascara Matrix Moisturizer nailpolish nails ogle ogleschool Organic PaulMitchell polish products Redken salon shampoo skin Skincare Stylist Tigi treatment Ulta ultabeauty
[…] I’ve been using coconut oil in my bath and for shaving for about 2 years now(today is New Years’ Eve 2019)! You can read about it in one of my recent posts here. […]
[…] hair growth and help unblock pores. All you have to do is combine it with a carrier oil like coconut…massage into your scalp and let it work for about 15 minutes. Make sure to rinse thoroughly when […]
[…] and I use essential oils to make my own reed diffuser solutions (mix 1-3 complimentary oils with coconut oil to make your own custom home […]
[…] Coconut Oil […]