Do you feel like you’re constantly searching the internet for how to get rid of acne? Hopefully your search will end here! Tea tree oil for acne is both anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory, which makes it a great addition to your skin care regimen.
When it’s blended with benzoyl peroxide and other natural ingredients it can be a great way to prevent and treat acne.
Most of the time complexion problems are easy to fix, but few know what to do.
It’s as simple as sticking to a regular regimen of cleansing, toning, and moisturizing (plus a treatment if you need it). Instead of working on following a skin care plan as the solution….lots of people over-do it which creates more issues.
Benzoyl peroxide was one of the first products I discovered as a teen to be absolutely amazing for clear skin. I’ve used on and off ever since I was 14. You will notice that your skin changes throughout your life and what used to work may not anymore. Then, 5 years later, you may find yourself going back to an old favorite because what you’re using just isn’t working anymore.
After noticing this skin cycle (which can be interrupted by stress, breaks in routine, etc.) I decided to start trying new things more often. I get so fixed on a product line or favorite that I often miss out on great new things that could make being a girl so much easier!
Oil-based lotions tend to be less drying and have better skin absorption than water-based formulas, which improves penetration of skin care ingredients.
Tea tree oil for acne is a preventative treatment lotion for your face, and is is made from non-comedogenic oils that have both a proven track record for fighting against acne and are nourishing to the skin.
BPT3.1 is a gentle, yet potent, spot and preventive anti-acne treatment. It combines 3% Benzoyl Peroxide, Organic Tea Tree Oil, Witch Hazel, and Allantoin to create am amazingly healing lotion for your acne and other skin issues.
For those of you will that undoubtedly ask me about the ingredients:
- BPT 3.1 is Paraben and fragrance free, using organic ingredients when possible.
- Benzoyl Peroxide is made with organic, plant based ingredients that nurture the skin, and contains no parabens, fragrance, or animal products. No animal testing. Made in the USA.
- Benzoyl Peroxide is safe and effective. It increases skin turnover and clears pores. The natural oils they use help its penetration into the skin, making it more effective and less drying than water based Benzoyl Peroxide formulas.
- At its core the lotion is a potent moisturizer designed for every day use, eliminating the unwanted side effects of Benzoyl Peroxide.
- Organic, plant-based ingredients are as follows: Macadamia Oil – skin softening, Shea Butter – Anti-inflammatory, Jojoba Oil – anti-bacterial, Witch Hazel – anti-inflammatory, soothing and astringent effects.
What’s your favorite skin care product? Did it take the place of an old favorite, or have you been using it since forever? Please share in the comment section!
This tea tree oil acne lotion by Create Cosmetics is great for preventing or improving acne. If you use it regularly and notice that your skin is getting dry, then start using it every other day (alternating with a simple, non-oily lotion).
Follow Me on Facebook!
💋 Summer Product FavoritesLoading ...
💋 Salon Color or Box Color?Loading ...
- Loading ...
- Why Do Hairstylists Hate Sallys Beauty Supply? on
- The Pear Body Shape on
- WEN Causes Hair Loss on
- 5 Shampoos for Hair Loss on
- Product Comparison Charts on
- Beauty Tip #50: Applying Makeup on
- Cloud9 Blemish Control Moisturizer on
- Hair Color At Sally’s Beauty Supply on
- Tea Tree Oil for Acne on
- Should I Use a Derma Roller? on
💋 Use WEN?Loading ...
Tagsalterna bangs bareMinerals Beauty Color colorlines Conditioner DIY giveaway hair haircolor haircolorist haircut Hairspray hairstylist howto infographic joico Julep julepmaven KENRA KENRAColor livingproof makeup mascara Matrix Moisturizer nailpolish nails ogle ogleschool Organic PaulMitchell polish products Redken salon shampoo skin Skincare Stylist Tigi treatment Ulta ultabeauty