- Skin & Nails
- About Me
Tarte Tape Concealer
Everyone’s been looking for the new Tarte tape concealer, so I decided to check it out. We’ve had lots of people calling Ulta lately to see if we have this magical tape concealer in stock, but they aren’t surprised when I tell them we’re sold out.
Right now, we’re not even getting any shipped to our store, so if you find some….you’re one lucky gal!
What’s so great about Tarte Shape Tape Concealer?
- It’s vegan friendly!
- You’ll get perfectly radiant coverage and you can up your contouring game.
- Shape Tape is dermatologist tested and gives you real, proven results!
- It’s formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, gluten, and sodium lauryl sulfates.
- Available in 10 shades, so there’s one for everyone and every purpose!
How do I use Tarte tape concealer to conceal and perfect my skin?
- Dot concealer on top of blemishes, dark circles, and/or other skin perfections.
- Use the small end of a makeup sponge to dab and blend.
- Use the large end of a makeup sponge to cover redness or an uneven skin tone.
How do I use Tarte tape concealer to contour my face?
- Sweep concealer lightly onto areas you wish to highlight(cheekbones, forehead, chin, nose).
- Use the small end of a makeup sponge to blend the lines of concealer you applied.
- Use the large end of a makeup sponge to blend any harsh lines.
- For creamy contouring wear a shade that is 1-2 shades darker than your skin tone.
- For luminous highlighting wear a shade that is 1-2 shades lighter than your skin tone.
Tarte’s Shape Tape Concealer works best when applied with their Quickie Blending Sponge, but you can use any makeup sponge like this one or the beauty blender.
If you’re on a budget….just grab a bag of those classic white triangle sponges….I use them all the time and the best part is you just toss them when you’re done(no worrying about bacteria or cleaning your sponge properly)!
Professional Hairstylist | American Board Certified Haircolorist | Makeup Artist | Beauty Blogger
*Comments submitted with a false e-mail address will not be approved.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Follow Me on Facebook!
💋 Summer Product FavoritesLoading ...
💋 Salon Color or Box Color?Loading ...
- Loading ...
💋 Use WEN?Loading ...
Tagsalterna bangs bareMinerals Beauty Color Conditioner cosmetology DIY giveaway hair haircolor haircolorist haircut Hairspray hairstylist howto infographic joico Julep julepmaven KENRA KENRAColor livingproof makeup mascara Matrix Moisturizer nailpolish nails ogle ogleschool Organic PaulMitchell polish products Redken salon shampoo skin Skincare Stylist Tigi treatment Ulta ultabeauty