The Dyson hair dryer was among one of the most requested items by shoppers at Ulta Beauty this year. Of course, people were shopping for makeup and skin care products, but I’m in the salon so I get a lot of questions about hair tools and products.
Surprisingly, it wasn’t women who were stopping by the salon to ask questions, it was men…and lots of them! At least 75% of the men I helped this holiday season were looking for the Dyson hair dryer.
Did they know how much it was? Probably not! I can only assume that they heard their wives and girlfriends talking about the blow dryer by Dyson and figured they’d pick one up on the way home. Most of them were surprised when I told them that our location did not carry the Dyson hair dryer, and the price started at $399.
I showed most of them the buttercup and baby buttercup dryers by Dry Bar, but no one was interested(even though it’s adorable, affordable, and we had a great blow-dry how-to book to go with it). So, it seems that anyone who’s looking for the Dyson hair dryer won’t settle for less than the best!
Dyson Hair Dryer
Power: 1600 watts | Airflow: 85ft³/min | Weight: 1.8 lb
Dimensions: 9.6 x 3.1 x 3.8 inches | Cable Length: 9 ft
- Dyson Smoothing nozzle- allows you to dry and style at the same time for a perfectly sleek finish
- Dyson Styling concentrator- puts airflow exactly where you need it so you can easily style one section at a time(that’s imperative for blowing out unruly hair)
- Dyson diffuser- allows you to dry your hair naturally in half the time while reducing frizz and improving definition
- Ionizer- helps reduce static
- Magnetic attachments
- Cool to touch
- Leather travel case
- 3 precise speed settings- fast drying, regular drying, and gentle drying
- 4 precise heat settings- 212°F for fast drying and styling, 176°F for regular drying, 140°F for gentle drying, and constant cold
Follow Me on Facebook!
💋 Summer Product FavoritesLoading ...
💋 Salon Color or Box Color?Loading ...
- Loading ...
💋 Use WEN?Loading ...
Tagsalterna bangs bareMinerals Beauty Color colorlines Conditioner DIY giveaway hair haircolor haircolorist haircut Hairspray hairstylist howto infographic joico Julep julepmaven KENRA KENRAColor livingproof makeup mascara Matrix Moisturizer nailpolish nails ogle ogleschool Organic PaulMitchell polish products Redken salon shampoo skin Skincare Stylist Tigi treatment Ulta ultabeauty