- Skin & Nails
- About Me
Nail Color on Girls
What nail polish is Marnie wearing in Episode 1, Season 6 of Girls on HBO? Typically, I’m not paying attention to nail color on girls but this shade just popped!
I feel like it’s going to be a hit for summer 2017, so get ahead of the trend and rock this beautiful vibrant pink shade.
Earlier this week at Ulta Beauty I saw a nail polish that looks so close to the shade Marnie is wearing in the new season of Girls!
The whole episode her pretty nails were distracting me and I felt like they wanted to draw attention to them in the show.
Marnie is a natural beauty that spends little to no time on her looks(or so it seems). Her nail color in the first episode of season 6 says a lot about how she’s changing as a person/character and exploring new beginnings. Marnie is one of my faves and now…same goes for her nails!
Nail Color on Girls
Here’s what I found at Ulta Beauty:
OPI Fiji Infinite Shine 2 Collection
“Two-Timing the Zones”
About the Figi Collection:
This spring, OPI heads to Fiji – the perfect destination to live out your color fantasy. The Fiji Infinite Shine 2 Collection by OPI takes consumers on a journey to one of the most beautiful places in the world. OPI captures the essence of Fiji with its collection inspired by the land – from the ever-changing blues of the endless ocean to the bright pops of color found in the islands’ native flora and fauna.
Infinite Shine, a professional 3-step system, offers the high-shine and long-wear of a gel manicure, with the ease of application and removal of nail polish (no light needed, soak-free removal).
- Professional 3-step nail color system
- Easy to apply
- No soaking for removal
- No light curing necessary
- Can be applied over acrylic and gel nails
The OPI Fiji Infinite Shine Collection:
A few things you need to know about O·P·I Infinite Shine Nail Polish:
- You MUST use the system together and you cannot substitute product or skip a step!
- Infinite Shine is not a gel nail polish system.
- Make it last longer with O·P·I Bond-Aid(this is true with any nail polish, gel or acrylic manicure).
- Get your faves ASAP if they’re limited edition colors(we always sell out at Ulta)!
Tagged with: 2017 • infiniteshinenailpolish • nailcolor • nailpolish • nails • opi • opifiji • opifijicollection • opiinfiniteshine • prettynails • summer • summer2017 • trend • Ulta • ultabeauty • vibrantpink
Professional Hairstylist | American Board Certified Haircolorist | Makeup Artist | Beauty Blogger
*Comments submitted with a false e-mail address will not be approved.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Follow Me On Facebook!
Hair Products by Hair Type
💋 Summer Product FavoritesLoading ...
💋 Salon Color or Box Color?Loading ...
- Loading ...
- Tee Trades on Why Do Hairstylists Hate Sallys Beauty Supply?
- Dontbotherresponding on Why Do Hairstylists Hate Sallys Beauty Supply?
- Erika on How to Buy Professional Hair Dye
- Erika on 5 Secrets to Mixing Hair Color
- Erika on Face Mask Recall
- Erika on Perms with Colored Hair
- Erika on Professional Makeup vs. Drugstore Brands
- Erika on Bleach and Heat
- Potitsa Gregorakos on Why Do Hairstylists Hate Sallys Beauty Supply?
- Mosa on Bleach and Heat
💋 Use WEN?Loading ...
Tagsalterna bangs bareMinerals Beauty Color Conditioner cosmetology DIY giveaway hair haircolor haircolorist haircut Hairspray hairstylist howto infographic joico Julep julepmaven KENRA KENRAColor livingproof makeup mascara Matrix Moisturizer nailpolish nails ogle ogleschool Organic PaulMitchell polish products Redken salon shampoo skin Skincare Stylist Tigi treatment Ulta ultabeauty